According to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (April 27, 2016) on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, and on the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC (OJ L 119 p. 1) (general data protection regulation) – hereinafter, under Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Data Controller of personal data is: Lacikonyha Kft. 1068 Budapest, Király utca 80, hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”).
- Regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- We process your personal data to answer your questions.
- The legal basis used for data management is Article 6, Paragraph (1) Point a) of the GDPR.
- The processing of your personal data for the purpose mentioned in point 3 will be deleted/anonymized after the question has been answered unless the nature of the answer is such that the data controller has a legal basis for further preservation of the data to maintain their security or protect against possible claims.
- The managers of your personal data are the IT service providers cooperating on behalf of the Data Controller, for the purpose of operating and maintaining the website of www.lacikonyha.hu.
- You have the right to access your personal data, including requesting a copy of it, as well as correcting, erasing, restricting its processing, transferring data, submitting an objection, withdrawing your consent to access your personal data at any time, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the pre-revocation the legality of consent-based processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the handling of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You provide the mentioned personal data voluntarily, however, they are necessary to respond to the message sent via the contact form.